Yey! Another award!!! And this time its my L’il Upsi from MakeupmyPassion who passed this on to me and I can’t say anything else except for ‘I’m Lovin It!’ 🙂 🙂 Thanks so much Upsi! Luv ya!
3. State 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Post the award pic on your wall.
So, the conditions of this award are quite similar to those of the previous award i received which is the Versatile Blogger Award. But since I saw Upsi’s post just today I thought y not?? after all there’s so much more to tell you about me than just in 7points right?? 😉 So here goes..
- I love swimming! I’m a silver medalist in freestyle and feel like thats the best sport one can indulge in.
- I’m a bit of a loner and love it. I can watch a movie or have a coffee all alone. All I need is a book to cuddle up with 🙂
- I love writing poetry, but most of my writing is sad. I have no idea why sad stuff inspires me so much!
- I am an ‘Even-er’ I always buy things in 2s or 4s, 6s….Even if its makeup or grocery…anything…I’m not particularly superstitous, but I tend to feel a bit uncomfortable if I buy stuff in odd numbers. 🙂
- I was a total Tomboy till I hit 21. Then I turned girly so fast that even my parents had a hard time adjusting.
- As a child and an avid Enid Blyton reader, I always fantasized about being in a boarding school. I pleaded and cried but my parents never let me go. 😦
- Ok, now this is really weird, but what the heck…I grew up in the Gulf and there schools weren’t co-ed. So I hardly got to see guys and speak to them much. My only exposure to guys was TV (Read Bold and the Beautiful, Santa Barbara, etc). So for most of my life, I grew up thinking I’d marry an American fella….Heights of disillusionment!!!
And here are the ladies I’m tagging 🙂
- Deeps from Divassence
- Sam from isimplylovemakeup
- Dr.Neeraj from beautytraveller
- Phil from drpoisonivy
- Vaishnavi from aonecentlife
- Kej from nailartandthings
- Emm from circular-in-sanity
- Pavani from megaliving
Thanx Upsi once more for sharing this with me! 🙂